- Home > Venue > Transportation
Incheon International Airport (ICN), which is one of the newest transportation hubs in Asia, has over 64 airline offices and manages 455 inbound and outbound international flights each day. It is located approximately one hour away from downtown Seoul. For detailed information on the airport facilities and transportation, please refer to its website at www.airport.or.kr (Other international airports around Daejeon : Gimpo, Gimhae, Cheongju, Daegu, Gwangju)
The city of Daejeon is located approximately 220km south of ICN. Though closer international airports exist, ICN is the most convenient.
Please select (mouse click) an option to see more details.
Incheon Int’l Airport Daejeon Station(KTX)
Time Approx. 2 hours Fee First Class KRW 50,500 (Approx. USD 50)
Standard Class KRW 36,100 (Approx. USD 36)
- You can check the schedule and purchase train tickets 1month before the train departure.
- Purchase the KTX ticket to Daejeon KTX Station at the ticket office situated in B1 of the airport. The tickets are issued for a particular departure time, train number and seat number.
- You can also book your ticket online.
- There are 7 direct KTX trains available throughout the day. Also, more KTX trains (transfer needed) available. If you would like to look up more information please visit
Daejeon Station Daejeon Convention Center (Conference Venue)
Transportation TAXI Time Approx. 30 minutes Fee Approx. KRW 8,000
- Korea Taxi driver cannot speak English. Please bring the Korean message card as follow;