- Home > Venue > Transportation
Incheon International Airport (ICN), which is one of the newest transportation hubs in Asia, has over 64 airline offices and manages 455 inbound and outbound international flights each day. It is located approximately one hour away from downtown Seoul. For detailed information on the airport facilities and transportation, please refer to its website at www.airport.or.kr (Other international airports around Daejeon : Gimpo, Gimhae, Cheongju, Daegu, Gwangju)
The city of Daejeon is located approximately 220km south of ICN. Though closer international airports exist, ICN is the most convenient.
Please select (mouse click) an option to see more details.
Incheon Int’l Airport Seoul Station Daejeon Station(KTX)
Time Approx. 40 minutes Fee Approx. KRW 8,000
- Getting to AREX station
- Incheon Int’l Airport Station is on the B1 floor in the transportation center A. You can buy your tickets from information center or ticket machine and check the time table;
(** Way to go to AREX station from the airport)
- 1F of the passenger terminal → B1F of the passenger terminal → Using moving walk and go straight → AREX Station → Go to the ticket box which is located on the right side of the main gate
Seoul Station Daejeon Station
Time Approx. an hour Fee Approx. KRW 24,000
- KTX between Seoul and Daejeon runs at 15minute intervals from about 05:20 to 23:20.
- Purchase the KTX ticket to Daejeon KTX Station at the ticket office on the 2nd or 3rd floor. The tickets are issued for a particular departure time, train number and seat number.
- You can also book your ticket online.
Daejeon Station Daejeon Convention Center (Conference Venue)
Transportation TAXI Time Approx. 30 minutes Fee Approx. KRW 8,000
- Korea Taxi driver cannot speak English. Please bring the Korean message card as follow;
Transportation Bus #705 Time Approx. 50 minutes Fee Approx. KRW 1,200 Remarks Stop at MBS/TJB Broadcasting company