- Home > Venue > Transportation
Incheon International Airport (ICN), which is one of the newest transportation hubs in Asia, has over 64 airline offices and manages 455 inbound and outbound international flights each day. It is located approximately one hour away from downtown Seoul. For detailed information on the airport facilities and transportation, please refer to its website at www.airport.or.kr (Other international airports around Daejeon : Gimpo, Gimhae, Cheongju, Daegu, Gwangju)
The city of Daejeon is located approximately 220km south of ICN. Though closer international airports exist, ICN is the most convenient.
Please select (mouse click) an option to see more details.
Incheon Int’l Airport Government Complex Daejeon Station(Limousine)
Time Approx. 2 and half hours Fee Approx. KRW 25,000
- You can purchase the ticket near the platform 9D or at the ticket booth inside the terminal building near the
1st floor gate 5 or 8.
- This bus will not go through the rest area normally
- It will stop at 4 locations in Daejeon. And the third stop (Daejeon Chungsa=Government Complex Station) is
the best stop for you to get off.
- For more information, please click
Government Complex Daejeon Station Daejeon Convention Center (Conference Venue)
Transportation TAXI Time Approx. 10 minutes Fee Approx. KRW 3,500
- Korea Taxi driver cannot speak English. Please bring the Korean message card as follow;