- Home > Venue > Transportation
Incheon International Airport (ICN), which is one of the newest transportation hubs in Asia, has over 64 airline offices and manages 455 inbound and outbound international flights each day. It is located approximately one hour away from downtown Seoul. For detailed information on the airport facilities and transportation, please refer to its website at www.airport.or.kr (Other international airports around Daejeon : Gimpo, Gimhae, Cheongju, Daegu, Gwangju)
The city of Daejeon is located approximately 220km south of ICN. Though closer international airports exist, ICN is the most convenient.
Please select (mouse click) an option to see more details.
Gimpo Int’l Airport Government Complex Daejeon Station(Limousine)
Time Approx. 2 and half hours Fee Approx. KRW 15,000
- You can purchase the bus tickets to Daejeon from the bus driver.
- Please be at the bus stop at least 15 minutes before bus leaves.
- This route is operated only eight times a day
- To see time details,
Government Complex Daejeon Station Daejeon Convention Center (Conference Venue)
Transportation TAXI Time Approx. 10 minutes Fee Approx. KRW 3,500
- Korea Taxi driver cannot speak English. Please bring the Korean message card as follow;